Property Manager for this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £32k to £36k 36000
Job Posted: 2020-07-09 09 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 16 July 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. They are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company in their office based in Islington.
You will be dealing with a portfolio of approximately 130 properties in South Kensington. The successful candidate will need at least 5 years’ experience within a Property Management role as well as outstanding customer service and communication skills, as this company is passionate about delivering a bespoke service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory, check-in and check-out
- Organising cleaning
- Organising additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Paying routine outgoings
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Managing of the property during vacant periods
- Costing the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system.
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be £32,500, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn in the region of £36,000. Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.