Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2021-05-02 02 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 02 July 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices currently has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Property Manager to join its team in Richmond.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s prime landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy. Communication is key within this role as you should always ensure landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working for a large estate agency group
- Excellent team worker with a flexible approach to work
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients.
The company is offering an attractive salary plus discretionary annual bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.