Prime Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-12-05 05 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Prime Property Manager to join the team in Mayfair. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in team and busy environment.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s prime landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. Communication is key within this role as you should always ensure landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto the system
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Overseeing any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Dealing with day to day property maintenance issues
- Invoice management and processing
- Organising renewal of safety certification and remedial works during the tenancy
- Carrying out mid-term property visits in line with the company’s terms of business
- Preparing mid-term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with the head of department
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
- Covering holiday and sickness for other Property Managers outside of London
- Complying with all current legislation affecting the business
- Ensuring that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raising work-orders for all works
- Obtaining risk assessments and method statements for works
- Achieving set KPI’s.
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and adopt a proactive approach.
The salary on offer for this role will be £30,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.