Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-03-06 06 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 May 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Islington.
You will be managing a high value & short lets portfolio, therefore, you will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience in property management and thrive working under pressure. Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and working with people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory make and check-in
- Organising cleaning and additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Dealing with basic accounts queries
- Two routine property visits per year
- Arranging the check-out
- Costing the dilapidation’s at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification.
- At least 4-5 years’ property management experience
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be between £28,000 to £30,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn up to £35,500. Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, private health insurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme and more! Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.