Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £32k to £34k OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2020-10-01 01 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Islington.
You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 135 properties in Fulham Road and Chiswick, therefore, you will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in property management and thrive working under pressure. Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and working with people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory, check-in and check-out
- Organising cleaning
- Organising additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Paying routine outgoings
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Managing of the property during vacant periods
- Costing the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system.
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be between £28,000 to £30,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn in the region of £32,000 to £34,000. Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, private health insurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme and more! Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.