Property Manager for this successful independent Estate Agency in Hersham, Surrey
Permanent Hersham, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2020-10-11 11 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 11 December 2020
Our client is a highly successful independent estate agency, specialising in the sale and letting of residential property in Hersham, Walton-On-Thames. They currently have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team.
The role will involve assisting the lettings team in the everyday letting of a large portfolio of properties, providing the first point of contact for tenant issues and working with the landlords & contractors to provide a reasonable agreed outcome, including feedback, recording and invoicing.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and attending a minimum of 10 property inspections weekly, providing written and photographic reports to clients whilst managing other duties
- Maintaining a list of approved contractors including updating insurance and liability details
- Maintaining a database of regulatory certificates including gas safety inspections, epcs, eicrs & others ensuring all relevant inspections have been carried out
- Liaising with tenants, landlords & contractors regarding ongoing maintenance projects
- General office duties, answering the phone and helping with letting administration and some basic accounting.
- Previous experience within residential property management
- Be familiar with software packages such as Outlook, Word & Excel
- Have strong administration skills
- Have superb customer service skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise
- Be a confident communicator, and have the ability to deal with demanding clients and remain calm under pressure
- Hold a current UK driving licence and have your own car.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on your previous experience and qualifications. Working hours will be 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Some Saturday work may be required, however, you will be given a day off in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com