Property Manager for this Property Investment and Property Management Company in Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £22k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2021-08-12 12 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2021
An exciting role has become available at this rapidly-growing residential property investment and property management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
The criteria for the property management portfolios in the first instance is created by multi landlords. The portfolios will include properties across all geographical areas to ensure that the company have varied portfolios.
You will be managing approximately 150-175 properties within the portfolio and providing a bespoke and professional service to the Landlords and Tenants. You will also be supporting other members of the property management team to ensure the department runs smoothly.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 years’ property management experience within a residential estate agency
- ARLA qualification – advantageous
- Excellent communicator – written and verbally
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to problem solve and use own initiative
- Professional manner
- Proficient use of the Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Full UK driving licence for property inspections.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £24,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience. Benefits include 22 days holiday (increasing each year up to a maximum of 25) plus bank holidays, work place pension, quarterly staff socials, employee of the quarter incentive, dress down Friday’s and more!
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.