Property Manager for this Property Investment and Property Management company in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2019-12-07 07 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 February 2020
An exciting role has become available at this rapidly-growing residential property investment and property management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
The criteria for the Property Management portfolios in the first instance is created by multi landlords. The portfolios will include properties across all geographical areas to ensure that the company have varied portfolios. As Property Manager, you will be managing approximately 150 properties within the portfolio and providing a bespoke and professional service to the Landlords and Tenants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing Block Managers if part of a new Development
- Attending handover meetings where the company have new properties with Tenants in situ
- Assessing check-in reports and notifying Landlord of any works required
- Setting up appointment for first inspection visit
- Taking calls from Tenants reporting maintenance issues
- Liaising with Landlord with regards to how they would like these issues dealt with if necessary
- Raising work orders with appropriate local contractor for works to be done and monitoring on a weekly basis
- Upon receipt of invoices, cross reference these with work orders and authorise them for accounts to action
- Monitoring compliance tasks and arranging inspection Gas/EPC/electrical as and when due
- Monitoring arrears and following arrears procedure for outstanding rents
- Processing service charge invoices for payment from Landlord
- Following procedure for regular inspections
- Advising Landlord and Lettings & Sales consultants upon receiving a notice that the property will be re-marketed
- Arranging check-out appointments, assessing check-out report and raising appropriate work orders
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant with regard to settling the deposit
- Compiling paperwork for TDS disputes if required
- Updating TDS website with regard to start dates of tenancies, renewal dates and end of tenancies
- Compiling paperwork for court cases
- Responding to initial complaints from either Tenants or Landlords in connection to any property management issues
- Escalating unresolved complaints to the Operations Manager
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within Property Management
- Excellent communicator – written and verbally
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to problem solve and use own initiative
- Professional manner
- Proficient use of the Microsoft packages
- ARLA qualification advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package included for this fantastic role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.