Property Manager for this privately-owned Property Group in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2020-03-28 28 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 28 May 2020
This privately-owned property group specialising in investments, property management and interior design, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join the team in Knightsbridge.
The company assists private clients and investors in acquiring residential property in prime central London, as well as specialising in the residential letting, management and refurbishment of superior homes and flats.
The group is built on tailored service with the organisation constantly looking for new ways to improve the standard of service offered to its clients. This is achieved by taking the time to understand each individual client, their circumstances and their expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and giving messages to others when necessary
- Organising all property repairs and keeping a note of appointments
- Informing Tenants that contractors have been appointed and the date and time of their visit
- Inspecting property repairs once work has been carried out
- Managing emergency call-outs after hours
- Management of handyman service
- Property inspections – 3 visits per property per year. Brief written notes must be kept and sent to clients
- Insurance policies and premiums for clients
- Insurance claims
- Deposit clearances and end of tenancy utilities
- Ground rent and service charge statements
- Liaising with block agents
- Liaising with all contractors, checking invoices and passing for payment
- Organising gas and pat tests and making sure repairs, as necessary, are carried out
- Maintaining the property management software, ensuring it is kept up to date with relevant property information / reports
- Developing the property management department, considering ways in which level of service can be improved
- Key focus is on personal service provided to tenants and clients
- Visiting properties and tenants is a major part of the role
- Residential block / building management; assisting in handling maintenance issues, regular inspections
- Ideally more than 2 years experience in similar role
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Self motivated
- Mature, organised and a good time manager
- Team worker
- Reliable, efficient and responsible
- Charming, polite, good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic & committed
- Good administrator, attention to detail is a must
- Confident communicator & good telephone manner, excellent written English
- Fluent/advanced in all MS Office packages, including Excel
- Professional and well presented.
The salary on offer for this role will be up to £35,000 depending on previous experience ad qualifications. Plus additional benefits, such as discretionary annual bonus, private health care and ARLA training courses. The office working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.