Property Manager for this privately owned Estate Agency in Walton on Thames, Surrey
Permanent Walton on Thames, Surrey | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2020-02-26 26 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for this highly regarded firm of surveyors and estate agents in Walton on Thames.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a high calibre Property Manager to join their friendly team and assist with their expanding lettings portfolio. They strive to provide an excellent level of service to both landlords and tenants and as such you will be required to be competent at multi-tasking and thrive under pressure. You will take a personable approach to work and be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
The company has high standards of professionalism and, therefore, high expectations from employees. If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, privately owned and forward-thinking company, this may be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors, delivering high service levels to all parties
- Arranging maintenance on behalf of landlords
- Visiting sites and carrying out inspections
- Adhering to compliance through efficient administration
- Processing insurance claims
- Approving invoices
- Managing relationships with contractors
- Arranging gas and electrical safety checks
- Assisting with inventories, check-ins and check-outs
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Have at least 6 months property management experience
- Have strong administration and customer service experience
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise conflicting duties
- Be a confident communicator, and have the ability to deal with demanding clients and remain calm under pressure
- Hold a current UK driving licence and have your own car available for business use.
The package will include a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com