Property Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £28k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-10-03 03 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 December 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen at a privately-owned estate agency for a Property Manager based in London Bridge. The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a property management role, as well as excellent customer service and organisational skills, as this company is passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to effectively and efficiently manage the daily operations of the Lettings portfolio in accordance with the Company’s Terms of Business. You will need to keep up to date with industry legislation and ensure it is being followed, whilst maintaining and delivering quality customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting new Landlords’ and Tenants’ within 2 working days of new tenancy commencement to gain feedback on move-in and relay information that may be relevant to the tenancy
- Ensuring that all managed properties are compliant with current legislation including Gas Safety, Right to Rent, HMO/Selective Licence, EPC and EICR
- Investigating any defects which may come to your attention during the management of the property, or any defects that are brought to your attention by the tenant
- Instructing an approved contractor unless specifically expressed otherwise by the landlord and keeping all parties up to date with the progress
- Collection of rent arrears; contacting the tenant by telephone, emails and letters on a regular basis if there is a non-payment of rent and keep a log of all efforts made to obtain outstanding rent
- Reporting any non-payment of rent to respective Head of Property Management should the landlord have Legal and Rent protection
- Advising the tenant and landlord upon request how to correctly serve notice to end the tenancy, in accordance with the Tenancy Agreement and Terms of Business
- Issuing a section 8 notice on the Tenant
- Releasing deposits; upon receipt of the check-out arrange costings of any Tenant dilapidation’s and send the report to Landlord and Tenant, releasing the deposit accordingly upon receiving confirmation from all parties
- Advising Landlords’ when a dispute has been raised and to prepare evidence on behalf of the Landlord
- Working with management to implement any new company and operations procedure
- Maintaining high levels of customer service though all communications going above and beyond to ensure that the brand is well represented thus assisting the company in maintaining their market share.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal proficiency
- Confident decision maker
- Organised with focus on time management
- A desire to help and conclude issues.
The company is offering a salary of £28,000 to £30,000. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more. Our client also offers excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.