Property Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2021-05-02 02 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 02 July 2021
Our client is a successful, privately-owned estate agency and currently has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Property Manager to join its flag-ship office in Byfleet, Surrey.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively and efficiently manage the daily operations of the property management lettings portfolio whilst always maintaining and delivering quality customers service.
To be considered you will have had at least 1 years’ property management experience, be highly organised and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The ability to work accurately at fast pace and be able to manage an ever-growing portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Updating specified areas of the property management database
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparing various documentation where relevant
- Carrying out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
- Strong understanding of the role of a property manager within the residential lettings sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to be empathetic and/or assertive when required
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict and driven to resolve challenges positively
- Solutions focused, able to identify and implement proactive solutions for the benefit of the client
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Structured and organised.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000 dependent on previous experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Superb benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com