Property Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £25k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2020-09-27 27 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 27 November 2020
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join this market-leading independent estate agency in Windsor. The office is superbly located in the town centre and the company handles the sale and letting of properties throughout the town and the surrounding areas.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within residential estate agency, as well as strong organisation and administration skills. Our client prides themselves on their property management service and, therefore, you will need to have excellent customer service and communication skills to be successful in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the landlord to complete and ensure all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Completing pre-let checks to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new tenants with all offer conditions met
- Ensuring all appliance manuals are in the property before the start of the tenancy and contracts and warranties are in place and noted on the database
- Liaising with the landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new tenant on the first day of the tenancy
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating on all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and landlords as necessary
- Checking finished works as required
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new tenant
- Attending pitches/landlord meetings to increase management instructions.
- Previous experience within residential property management
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service ethic
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.