Property Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-15 15 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 15 January 2022
Our client is a market-leading, multi branch independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management, with branches in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Morden, South West London. They are currently looking to expand their team and appoint a competent and customer focused Property Manager to embrace all aspects of this increasing lettings and property management portfolio.
As an independent agency they are looking for someone with the skills and desire to progress their career in the future & gain further responsibility. You will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within the residential lettings portfolio, including a wide range of properties from studio apartments to period family homes.
Our client is looking for a positive, proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and supporting the clients and their property investment
- Maintaining and implementing relevant compliance & legislation
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Contractor invoice checking and sign off from landlords
- Carrying out property inspections, reporting to landlords and tenants
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations (EICR, Gas safety, EPC etc)
- Managing any Section 8 and 21 notices and disputes
- Producing tenancy extensions and renewals
- Management of improvement projects including redecoration and refurbishments
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
- Previous experience within a property management role
- Ideally be ARLA qualified
- Strong work ethic and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent computer skills and experience using property software (preferably Vebra Alto)
- Highly organised, ability to handle a number of different issues at one time
- Team player / happy to help with all aspects of the business as and when required
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Be resilient, able to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Enjoy speaking on the phone and building relationships with our tenants & landlords
- Ambition to progress
- Full UK driving licence (own car preferable)
The salary on offer for this role will be between £25,000 and £30,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. You will be provided with a car allowance. Benefits include a 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, work based pension, opportunity to gain industry related qualifications.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work some Saturdays from 9am to 4pm but will get a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.