Property Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £26k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-06-22 22 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2021
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to progress your career with a market-leading estate agency with a great brand? This company has a successful network of offices throughout Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, with an excellent reputation and enviable market share in all their locations.
Based in Newbury, you will have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of approximately 150 properties as well as negotiating renewals and deposit returns. To be considered you will ideally have at least 18 months’ property management experience and an understanding of the renewals process.
Structured training will be provided along with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a team of experts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to gather and provide feedback on property inspections and maintenance work
- Dealing with all maintenance enquiries with landlords and tenants
- Keeping the online reporting system (FixFlo) up to date on a daily basis
- Dealing with notices from tenants
- Serving section 21 notices
- Deposit negotiations at the end of a tenancy
- Renewal negotiation between landlord and tenant
- Management inspections completed on a weekly basis (visiting each property every 3 to 4 months)
- Managing Database/CRM system for own portfolio of properties
- Dealing with ingoing and outgoing tenant utility bills
- Negotiating renewals
- Booking of safety certificates and making sure all properties meet current legislation.
- Previous experience within residential property management
- Understanding of renewals and deposit returns
- A strong work ethic
- The desire to grow as an individual
- Eager to learn new things
- Confident attitude
- Superb customer service skills
- Team player
- Fierce eye for detail
- IT literate – experience using LetMC and/or Reapit would be advantageous.
- Full UK driving licence for inspections.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £24,500 with a commission incentive enabling you to earn up to £26,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota from 9am to 5pm. You will get a day back in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email: email@example.com.