Property Manager for this leading Provider of Shared Accommodation in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £26k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-10-14 14 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2019
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation for professionals in West London. They have experienced significant growth in the last few years and are very excited about building for the future.
They are looking for a Property Manager with at least 2 years of relevant work experience to join their swiftly growing team. The role will be based within the Operations department where you will gain hands on experience in implementing new systems and processes as they continue to grow at an exciting rate.
Your main focus will be co-ordinating maintenance work, liaising with tenants and landlords utilising the CRM and property management software, ensuring all records are correct, the deadlines are met, and the clients are happy. Our client is passionate about trying to turn everyone who comes into contact with their business into an ‘ambassador’.
- At least 2 years’ previous property management experience within residential estate agency
- A solutions-focused team player with a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to work under pressure from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of I.T. competence and record keeping
- Live locally to Ealing
- Have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide a salary of £26,000 to £27,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.