Property Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-12 12 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 12 January 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our clients expanding and ambitious team within what is a leading estate agency, based at their landmark Reading office. Their vision is to be the best estate agency services business in the UK, and to achieve this they aim to provide the very best customer service at all times.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the tenancy on behalf of the landlord. You will be building and maintaining effective relationships with both landlords and their tenants and ensure that all parties are communicated with effectively.
- Demonstrable experience within residential property management
- ARLA/NFoPP would be advantageous
- Knowledge of block management procedures would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- Experience of dispute resolution
- Full UK driving licence.
Customers, employees and community are all incredibly important to our client, and they aim to provide a great working environment that enables people to thrive and be recognised and rewarded on merit. They encourage staff development and training, provide a contributory pension scheme, a performance related annual bonus scheme, holiday allowance, regular team updates and socials, plus an unlimited supply of tea and coffee!
The position will come with a salary package of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9.00am to 5.00pm with half a day in lieu the following week. Our client is willing to consider somebody who would like to work a couple of days from home.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.