Property Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £30k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2020-10-20 20 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 27 October 2020
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading London estate agency for an experienced Property Manager.
Our client specialises in residential sales, lettings, investment, property management and finance and predominantly covers Paddington, Marylebone and Regents Park. They have an enviable reputation and achieve an excellent level of business due to their superbly located office in Marylebone.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience within property management as you will be managing a portfolio of approximately 70-90 high-end properties.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with landlords.
- Making sure tenants and landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Dealing with and resolving where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong property management experience within a reputable London estate agency
- ARLA qualifications – preferable
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
The salary for this role will be in the region of an attractive £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org