Property Manager for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £32k to £37k 37000
Job Posted: 2021-04-17 17 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 17 June 2021
This highly innovative property developer currently has a superb opportunity available for an experienced Property Manager to join their estate agency office in Wembley.
You will be the professional contact pre & post move-in for landlords, tenants and contractors. Whilst supporting the front-end leasing team, this role ensures clients and tenants are managed effectively during the course of the tenancy. You will be dealing with and handling a portfolio of up to 350 managed properties within the exciting regeneration taking place within Wembley Park!
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Property Management: Ensuring all repairs and works are responded to and dealt with efficiently, from reporting to invoice settlement
- Client Liaison – Acting as a liaison between tenants, landlords, internal departments and contractors
- Asset Management: Carrying out routine inspections and recommending updates and repairs to clients
- End of tenancies: Handling of deposit returns and costing the dilapidations at the end of tenancy, arranging all end of tenancy paperwork and liaising with clients and the leasing team for re-marketing
- Industry Compliance: Ensuring industry regulations in line with the Housing Act are being followed at times, and necessary documentation is served and provided to the tenant e.g. Electrical safety inspection reports, EPC’s, and prescribed information in line with deposit registration
- Customer Service: offering exemplary customer service to clients and customers alike face to face, verbally and written
- General: generating weekly reports as required, monitoring contractor performance and ensuring the property portfolio software is up to date and maximised for department efficiencies.
- Minimum 3 years Property Management experience
- ARLA qualified
- IT literate with experience in Lettings software
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, and all other residential legislation
- Experience progressing deposit returns and handling of disputes
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
The salary for this role will be between £32,000 and £37,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm.
Fantastic benefits include 35 days holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme, access to a range of discounts and other perks!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.