Property Manager for this independent specialist Letting Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2022-03-07 07 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 13 April 2022
Our client is an independent specialist letting agent in Richmond. They have a strong belief that landlords & tenants should experience excellent customer service provided by local staff with a wealth of experience.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 70 high quality properties; therefore, it is important that you have at least 3 years’ experience within residential property management or administration and first-class customer service skills to be considered.
Our client is looking for someone with a professional and friendly disposition who takes pride in delivering excellent service levels 100% of the time to both landlords and tenants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent quality of customer service in all aspects of the job, this is paramount
- Managing routine maintenance issues
- Being the main point of contact for your landlords and tenants during the tenancy, ensuring prompt consultations when problem arise
- Ensuring all contractor invoices and utilities are dealt with promptly
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit releases
- Ensuring safety compliance and housing legislation is always adhered to
- Property inspections, a good eye for detail is required
- Pre-tenancy set up, ensuring all is in order for the tenant’s arrival
- Supporting front office, answering the phones when they are out on viewings, this may include taking down applicants details etc.
- Previous experience within residential property management or administration
- ARLA qualified would be preferred but is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence for inspections.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £33,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. You will have the use of a pooled car for inspections. There is also parking available at the office.
Benefits include potential for quarterly bonuses based on banked income, 22 days holiday, funded ARLA training if required, flexible employers, and lots of tea!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.