Property Manager for this independent Lettings & Property Management Agency in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2019-11-25 25 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 January 2020
Our client is an independent lettings & property management agency based in Milton Keynes. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career to join their flourishing team as a Property Manager. This is for a senior position and the ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years’ experience working for a letting agency.
If you hold ARLA/NFoPP qualifications that would be an advantage, either way the company will continue to provide support for courses, training and exams via Property Mark/NFOPP enabling you to progress within your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting property inspections and completing appropriate reports. Liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice
- Assessing and resolving maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Booking checkouts, analysing reports and processing documentation in line with company processes
- Managing end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensuring deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Checking invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintaining high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
- Undertaking any general administration tasks that may be required.
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- High Level of Customer Service
- Eye for detail
- Manage work-load
- Full UK driving licence
The salary on offer for this role will be between £24,000 to £26,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. Benefits include career progression and ongoing training, courses and qualifications, fuel/car allowance and a tablet.
This is a full-time opportunity, minimum 5 days per week including 2 Saturdays per month.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.