Property Manager for this independent Lettings and Management Agency in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2019-10-30 30 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 December 2019
Our client is an independent Lettings, Investment and Property Management company based in Weybridge. They cover all aspects of the residential lettings market, specialising in corporate and private tenancies from luxury family houses to executive apartments in Surrey, South London and Berkshire.
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous residential property management experience and a good understanding of lettings and property management legislation and procedures.
You will be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants and, therefore, superb customer service skills are essential. You will also be expected to carry out some property inspections so a full UK driving licence and your own car will be required.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Liaising between tenant and landlord re repairs and maintenance issues
- Advising landlords on statutory repair obligations
- Obtaining quotes for required works
- Instructing contractors
- Liaising with contractors and inventory clerks
- Raising works orders and keeping detailed file notes for any works undertaken or issues raised
- Arranging funds from landlord where required and arranging payment for contractors
- Liaising with the lettings team on new tenancies and refurbishment works required in between tenancies
- Carrying out property inspections and produce report to be sent onto landlord
- Negotiating dilapidations at termination of tenancy
- TDS submissions on deposit disputes
- Arranging new contractors when needed
- Responsible for signing in and out of keys and updating key system with gate and alarm codes
- Administration of contract renewals
- Keeping abreast of ARLA regulations and working within guidelines to protect clients and company interests.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a residential property manager
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- Well organised
- Good communicator via telephone, face to face and email
- Remain calm under pressure
- Good problem solver
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- The company has a friendly office dog, so being a dog lover is essential!!
Our client is offering a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 to the successful individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.