Property Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-11-11 11 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2020
Our client is an independent estate agency that specialises in property sales and lettings in the Woking and West Byfleet areas. The business partners are very involved on a day-to-day basis and the teams in each branch are highly experienced and have extensive local knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Property Manager, looking to progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied as you will be solely responsible for the portfolio; therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
You will be responsible for all maintenance, property inspections, gas safety, deposits and dilapidations. An administrator will be supporting you with various paperwork and general administrative tasks. The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks successfully following specific instructions.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a residential property manager
- ARLA qualified is preferable
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous property management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will be in the region of £25,000 dependent on the level of experience of the individual.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.