Property Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £22k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2020-01-03 03 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2020
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly-experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service.
As a Property Manager you will be reporting to the Branch Manager and the role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Approving contractor’s invoices for payment and post on Propco for payment
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Organising regular property inspections as required
- Updating and maintaining management details on Propco
- Liaising with insurance companies on behalf of the landlord where instructed
- Processing any change of sharer or tenant leaving early procedure
- Forwarding inventories, checking in and checking out reports to landlords and tenants
- Mediating between landlords and tenants as to deductions to the security deposit and to advise on fair deductions
- Administering return of deposits to tenants
- Preparing re-let sheet and information for the lettings department
- Organising end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Advising landlords of rent arrears as requested by Accounts Department
- Following up tenants in arrears of rent as requested by Accounts Department
- Ensuring all renewals admin is dealt with according to Tenancies
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Manager and team
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London.
- Well presented, excellent customer care skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Propco enterprise Software.
This position offers a basic salary of £22,500 with on target earnings in the region of £28,500.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.