Property Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Kensington, Central London
Permanent Kensington, London | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2020-02-10 10 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 April 2020
Our client is a small independent estate agency specialising in sales, lettings and property management of residential properties within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager who has a passion for property and wants to progress in their career.
You will be responsible running maintenance/management of properties and do regular property inspections. It will be your responsibility to ensure all properties are maintained to a high standard and all fire, health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Our client is seeking a well organised, confident and driven individual, who is able to demonstrate initiative and build rapport with their clients, contractors and suppliers. The ideal person will have at least 1 years’ property management experience and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Professionally and effectively dealing with all tenant and client inquiries
- Dealing with maintenance issues, arranging contractors and access as well as getting quotes for the works
- Organizing and making sure gas, electrical and all other required certifications are in place and up-to-date including Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety inspections and Risk assessments
- Providing new tenant welcome packages
- Dealing with moving out. (Arranging property check-outs, cleaning and dilapidation)
- Rent, fee collections and payment to contractors and clients
- Exercising initiative and diplomacy to manage the often-differing expectations between tenants and clients
- Providing support in case of emergency.
- At least 1 years’ experience within residential property management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to priorities, multi-task and work under pressure
- Hardworking and dedicated individual
- High level of computer literacy – Word, Excel and Outlook.
The salary for this role will include a basic of £18,000 to £22,000, plus bonuses. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.