Property Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Elmbridge, Surrey
Permanent Elmbridge, Surrey | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2020-12-03 03 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 03 February 2021
Our client is a highly successful independent estate agency and is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to be based in Elmbridge!
As well as handling the AST property management portfolio, you will also be involved in block management, therefore, you will be required to have at least 2 years’ experience to be considered for this position. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress and take that next step up in their property management career.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The ability to work accurately at fast pace and be able to manage an ever-growing portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times is essential.
- At least 2 years’ property management experience
- Block management experience
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and confidence working with IT systems and databases whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent customer service with relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional resilience and reliability
- NFOPP/ARLA qualification would be desirable.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000, along with excellent company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.