Property Manager for this hybrid Estate Agency in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £28k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-01-02 02 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 02 March 2022
An exciting role has become available within this dynamic and fast-growing hybrid agency, offering a complete service for overseas investors, incorporating lettings, property management, sales, furniture, maintenance, refurbishment and block management.
Our client is looking for an energetic and hardworking Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity to progress in the property sector. To be considered you should have at least 18-24 months’ experience within property management and be proficient in landlord and tenant law, as you will be dealing with a portfolio of approximately 150 properties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for landlords and tenants across the portfolio of approximately 150 units across London
- Arranging mid tenancy inspections and ensuring that any issues raised are highlighted to the landlord, liaising with the maintenance manager and in-house maintenance team to prepare quotes where necessary and submitting reports to the landlord
- Ensuring that service charge and ground rent invoices are processed on receipt, and funds are reserved as necessary
- Dealing with contractual paperwork arising during the course of the tenancy
- Ensuring rent arrears are kept to a minimum by dealing with issues arising in a timely manner and ensuring the client accounting team are updated as to any problems as soon as they arise
- Arranging the checkout and deposit release process form part of this role, including assessing the checkout for potential deposit deductions, negotiating between the landlord and tenant, and communicating these to the head of property where necessary
- Ensuring that utilities and council tax are informed of new tenancies and accounts are settled by the tenant at the end of tenancies before the deposit is released
- Dealing with insurance claims, liaising with loss adjusters and arranging any estimates required.
- 18-24 months’ experience as a property manager
- ARLA qualified – preferred
- Proficient in landlord and tenant law
- High IT literacy, preferably with experience on Qube/Aspasia
- Good understanding of London’s residential property market
- Methodical in your working, ensuring enquiries are prioritised and dealt with efficiently
- Being customer service focused, responding to Landlords within 24 hours across a variety of platforms (email, Wechat, Whatsapp)
- Able to work independently and be responsible for organising own diary and workload, including managing appointments to inspect properties; but above all else you will be personable and professional.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.