Property Manager for this highly regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-05-25 25 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 July 2021
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Pimlico, central London.
Our client is looking to recruit a Property Manager to organise and carry out check in and check out inspections for all new and terminating tenancies, including assessing and calculating deposit deductions, initiating negotiations to agree deposit return, processing these to conclusion at the earliest opportunity and collating preparations to assist referrals to TDS for final resolution.
To be considered for this position you should have at least 2 years’ experience as Property Manager with a London based residential estate agency. The role will involve working closely with the lettings, maintenance, facilities and health and safety teams to ensure that any follow up measures are put in place promptly.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organising inventory check in and check out processes
- Processing all inventory and deposit matters until satisfactory conclusion
- Preparing to support referral to TDS in the event of disputes
- Maintaining the appliance log and issuing appliance user manual links to all new tenants
- Team duties and time management within the department.
- At least 2 years’ residential property management/inventory experience
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time management stills
- Solution oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Efficient and well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 depending on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.