Property Manager for this highly-regarded Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £32k
Job Posted: 2019-09-08 08 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2019
This highly-regarded and leading property group with a strong presence in London, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager for their primary located office in Wimbledon.
You will be given a sensible volume of residential property to manage so that you can deliver your work to the highest standards. That focus plays a key part in client retention which is extremely important as you will be working with long-term landlords and contractors.
Whether you are training to get your ARLA/NFoPP or already have it, our client can offer you the opportunity to progress your career within their established team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with landlords
- Making sure tenants and landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecoration
- Processing insurance claims for landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to landlords
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Dealing with and resolving where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Ensuring current gas safety records and electrical safety checks (PIR) are maintained at all times
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors accordingly, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, authorising and posting invoices to the in-house database
- Arranging appropriate quotations in line with Terms & Conditions, ensuring landlords’ approval is received
- Arranging and carrying out property visits in accordance with the time scales in the company Terms & Conditions
- Negotiating damages claims between landlord and tenants following check out.
- Experience within residential property management
- Experienced in dispute resolution and problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- ARLA/NFoPP qualification preferable
- Full UK driving licence for property inspections.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £32,000. You will also have use of a pooled car for work purposes. You will have access to the company’s wide incentive schemes and a training programmes that have seen members of the team consistently gain new opportunities within the business.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.