Property Manager for this first-class, independent Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £22k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-09-08 08 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2019
This first-class, independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London, offers range of services including residential sales, residential lettings, commercial, land and new homes and property management. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join the team in Richmond.
Previous property management experience is essential in order to be considered for this position, as is having fantastic customer service and organisation skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling deposit returns.
Skills and experience:
- Previous property management experience
- Strong knowledge of lettings legislation
- Local area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and well presented
- Personable and friendly
- Good IT skills
- A good team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will be between £22,000 and £28,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.