Property Manager for this fast-growing Property Management Company in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-09-25 25 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 November 2021
Our client is a fast-growing Richmond based property management company that manages blocks all over London and the home counties. Having acquired a major Richmond based development company as their first client, they are now managing several high profile residential and commercial buildings. Being a small set up with a passion for property they are able to offer a more personal and bespoke service 7 days a week.
You will be dealing with a wide range of people; travelling all over London, learning about the very heart of construction and how buildings ‘tick’.
If you love the idea of doing all of the above, then our client would love to hear from you!
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a residential property manager
- Some block management experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
- ARLA/NFoPP qualifications would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of relevant landlord and tenant act
- Relevant health & safety training or experience
- Good IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will be between £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.