Property Manager for this boutique Property Consultancy in Fleet Street, Central London
Permanent Fleet Street, London | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2021-07-29 29 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 29 September 2021
Our client is a boutique, full-service property consultancy based in central London. They are a modern, niche, professional firm that differentiates themselves in the marketplace with a clear client focus and exemplary service.
They are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join a well-established team, with responsibility for the day- to-day management and operational aspects of an allocated portfolio of residential properties across London.
This is a superb opportunity to join a reputable and progressive firm of chartered surveyors. They offer excellent training, support and the chance to progress in a growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with tenants and contractors for maintenance issues
- Routine management inspections
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Arranging and overseeing small refurbishment works
- Insurance claims
- Regular and clear communication with tenants
- Monitoring of rent arrears.
- An excellent team worker who can build positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- An enthusiastic individual with motivation to achieve
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, problem solve and exercise sound judgement and apply common sense in decision making.
Qualifications and experience:
- A proven track record and at least 1-2 years’ relevant property management experience
- ARLA/NFOPP Level 3 qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of management software and systems is preferred.
The salary on offer will be between £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.