Property Manager for this boutique high-end Property Company in Bayswater, West London
Permanent Bayswater, West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-11-07 07 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2020
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a boutique high-end property company based in west London. Offering a bespoke service to their niche clientele, they incorporate search & acquisition, development and renovation management. They also offer a home management service, controlling every aspect of their client’s homes, and they are currently looking for an additional person to join the team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to be responsible for the existing portfolio of properties. A high level of service needs to be provided at all times to owners and tenants alike, combined with the tenacity, attention to detail and problem-solving skills to ensure that the company continues to be successful.
The main elements to this role include:
- Home management – Managing the properties, controlling costs whilst maintaining standards
- Carrying out property visits and producing reports, as required
- On completion of tenancies, agreeing dilapidation’s
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers on annual planned maintenance and servicing visits, as required
- Scheduling contractors, suppliers and service provider’s visits to properties for maintenance and remedial works
- Monitoring costs invoiced by contractors, suppliers and service providers to match works completed
- Responsibility for changing anything from a light bulb to attending alarms or garden maintenance on behalf of the owner.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Experience within residential property management in London
- Ability to interface at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Good business writing skills
- Numerate/mindful of budgets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Commitment to providing high levels of customer service
- Excellent time management
- French speaking would be advantageous.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30am. The salary package will be in the region of £30,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.