Property Manager for this award-winning Estate and Letting Agency in West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, North West London | £28k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2022-05-17 17 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2022
Our client is an independent estate and letting agent based in West Hampstead specialising in sales, lettings, property management and refurbishments in London. They have won multiple awards from ensuring that providing an exceptional service is at the heart of what they do, and constantly striving to deliver the best results for their customers and clients.
To be considered for this position you should have a minimum of 2 years within a residential property management role. Being ARLA qualified would be highly advantageous, however, training will be given if this is not the case.
The company has high standards of professionalism and, therefore, high expectations from employees. If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, forward-thinking company, this may be the role for you!
- A minimum of two years working within residential property management
- ARLA qualified – preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organised and able to work within strict deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
- Live within a 45-minute commute of West Hampstead.
This position will come with a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
You will have the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days a week after successful completion of probationary period.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.