Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2020-08-25 25 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2020
This upmarket and award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to work closely with their PRS (Private Rental Sector) and Build to Rent team.
This company balances its distinguished history with modern services and a cutting-edge approach. They have a hugely successful network of offices and this excellent opportunity will be based at its busy branch in Summertown.
The focus for this role is the management of let property throughout the whole rental process, from the tenancy start up stage to the tenancy termination stage in a manner that satisfies agreed departmental targets. The portfolio will predominantly consist of new build properties owned by PRS clients with the potential to work on new Build to Rent schemes. This a varied role which will include some client facing work and business development.
Skills & knowledge:
- At least 4 years’ experience within residential property management
- ARLA qualifications would be an advantage
- Block management experience would be beneficial
- Excellence in terms of maintaining confidentiality
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good negotiating and presentational skills
- Ability to build long term relationships between client and self.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on the level of experience and qualifications. You will be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays.
Our client offers a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.