Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-04-04 04 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2022
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency with a highly successful network of offices throughout the UK and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team in Knightsbridge.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a range of tasks and work for a forward-thinking and ever-expanding company. Whilst the majority of this role will be in Property Management, you will also be involved in assisting the Lettings Department with all pre-tenancy checks, move-ins, and administration.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 2 years’ Property Management experience, and experience working with high end clientele in prime central London. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to throw yourself into the role and take on additional tasks as and when required. This role is perfect for someone looking to take on responsibilities from day one.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the full management of a portfolio of residential AST properties
- Liaising directly with Tenants and Landlords
- Dealing with Tenant complaints quickly and effectively
- Liaising closely with partner letting agents and negotiating favourable letting terms
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming Management enquiries
- Ensuring tenants/contractors and Landlords are compliant with statutory and contractual obligations
- Ensuring all internal and external works are completed quickly
- Ensuring a high level of customer and client services is always maintained
- Carrying out six-monthly property inspections and arranging inventories & check-outs
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Processing Tenancy renewals and checkouts
- Arranging contractors to carry out maintenance work
- Updating the company database
- Handling deposit registration
- Handling end of Tenancy Dilapidations / Deposit Deductions
- Handling Anti-Money Laundering Checks and filing
- Liaising closely with the Accounts Manager and Lettings Manager
- Directly reporting to the Lettings Manager.
- Minimum of 18 months’ specific property management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with VECO and REAPIT software would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Experience working in London dealing with high end clientele
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Our client also has a superb in-house training academy where you will be encouraged to attend relevant training courses to keep up to date with industry legislation.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.