Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2020-06-22 22 June 2020 Closing date for applications: 14 July 2020
Our client is an award-winning, independent estate agency based in the heart of Old Isleworth, specialising in sales, lettings, and property management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Property Manager looking to progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied as you will be solely responsible for the portfolio; therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
You will be responsible for all maintenance, gas safety, deposits and dilapidations. The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks successfully following specific instructions.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a residential property manager is preferred
- ARLA qualified is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.