Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-07-18 18 July 2022 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2022
Our client is an award-winning, independent estate agency based in the heart of Old Isleworth, specialising in sales, lettings, and property management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Property Manager looking to progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied as you will be responsible for a growing portfolio; therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
You will be responsible for all maintenance, gas safety, deposits and dilapidations. The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks successfully following specific instructions.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a residential property manager
- ARLA qualified is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £30,000. This is a hybrid role where you can work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.