Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Hammersmith, West London, W6
Permanent Hammersmith, West London | £26k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2020-02-08 08 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 08 April 2020
A fantastic opportunity has become available within this market leading and award-winning estate agency based in the heart of Hammersmith, west London. The agency has gained an excellent local reputation thanks to the teams professional and knowledgeable service.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their busy rentals department. To be considered you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role, along with superb customer service and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of rental management properties
- Booking and arranging Gas Safety Inspections with approved contractors
- Liaising directly with clients, tenants and contractors
- Working to and achieving set targets
- Property inspections and reporting
- Acquiring quotes from approved contractors
- Ad hoc admin and management of CRM system (LetMC)
- 1-2 + years’ experience highly desirable but not essential for a candidate with the right attitude
- Confident and outgoing
- Team player
- A very sound IT knowledge
- An excellent communicator
- A “can do “attitude
- Great customer service
- Target driven
- Highly presentable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- UK driving licence (desirable).
The salary for this role will include a basic of £26,000 to £30,000, plus bonuses. Benefits include the use of a pooled car during working hours, sponsored ARLA qualifications and a generous holiday package.
You will be required to work Monday to Thursday 9am to 6.30pm and Friday 9am to 6pm. You will be expected to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.