Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Edgware, Middlesex, HA8
Permanent Edgware, Middlesex | £0k
Job Posted: 2021-02-23 23 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 23 April 2021
Our client is an award-winning estate agency based in Edgware, HA8 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join the team!
Your responsibilities will be to attend to the day to day running of the AST Management portfolio of approximately 120 properties. To be considered for this position you will have at least 1-2 years’ experience within residential property management.
Our client is looking for an individual with superb work ethic and customer service skills who is willing to go that extra mile to fulfil the function of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing portfolio of approx. 120 properties
- Collecting and managing rent, fee collections and contractor/client payments
- Arranging reactive and proactive property maintenance
- Organising and carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Managing check ins and check outs
- Dealing with deposit returns and disputes
- Organizing and maintaining all health and safety certification including and not limited to gas safety, EICR and EPC and ensuring property compliance
- Knowledge of S21 and S8 procedures
- Lettings Administration – referencing, invoices, tenancy agreements
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks as required by management.
- A legal understanding of the property market
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Proficiency in health & safety
- Excellent IT literacy – good working knowledge of CFP Winman
- Demonstrable customer service and management experience
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Be able to think on your feet and be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Willingness to work outside of office hours and weekends to fulfil the function of the role
- ARLA qualification – desired but not essential
- Full UK driving licence – desired but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role will be dependent on previous experience and qualifications. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.