Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in East Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent East Oxford, Oxfordshire | £27k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2020-01-13 13 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 13 March 2020
This is a superb opportunity for a Property Manager to join this expanding, award-winning estate agency based in East Oxford.
Our client is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and become an expert in their department. To be considered for this position you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a busy residential property management team and have first class customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding both team and individual service standards
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems
- Advising and recommending course of action on a range of property issues
- Liaising with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Developing and building strong relationships with key clients
- Liaising/negotiating between landlords and tenants
- Meeting and exceeding your personal targets for management upgrades
- Assisting with gaining management instructions by attending selective market appraisals
- Conducting property inspections.
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- Have previous customer service experience
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
- Have a knowledge of the HMO process in Oxford City
- Have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide a basic salary of £25,000 to £27,000 dependent on previous experience, plus a commission element enabling you to earn £30,000.
Fantastic benefits will include quarterly award trips and prizes for top performers and continuous career and personal development opportunities.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: email@example.com.