Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2021-02-03 03 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2021
This award-winning, independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join its team. You will be based in the Camberley branch which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
You will be managing a portfolio and handling the accounts for approximately 40 properties, therefore, to be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 3-4 years’ experience within residential property management and lettings administration/lettings accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory, check-in and check-out
- Organising additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Paying routine outgoings
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Managing of the property during vacant periods
- Costing the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system.
- Previous experience within property management, lettings administration/accounts
- ARLA qualified would be preferable
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy – MS Office and property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
Our client is willing to offer up to £40,000 for the right individual. The salary offered will very much depend on experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.