Property Manager – Estate Agency
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-07-20 20 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 20 September 2015
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading Independent Estate Agency practice in their high profile office in Uxbridge, Middlesex. This exciting opportunity will involve managing a mixed residential portfolio that the company is looking to grow. Ideally you should have at least 1 to 2 years experience in this field, and preferably be ARLA qualified.
It would also be very useful to have a good knowledge of the area. This is a very busy, yet successful department, so you will need to be well organised, with excellent customer service and communication skills. The lettings team work closely together and are looking to employ an outgoing character with a good sense of humour.
Based in their prominent town centre office, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a prime residential property portfolio of approximately 120 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposits and dilapidations
- Assisting the Renewals Coordinator
This position is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role and will come with a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual. You will also need to have a driving licence as you will be expected to carry out property inspections. A pool car is available for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com