Property Manager – Estate Agency / Chartered Surveyor – Summertown, Oxford
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £28k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-12-06 06 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 February 2017
This highly regarded privately-owned Estate Agency / Chartered Surveyor is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to be a part of this successful company. This opportunity is based in their Summertown branch in Oxford, but the company also has a successful network of offices throughout the county.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused Property Manager, looking to work for and progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied; so you need to be flexible in your approach to tasks and responsibilities. You must have experience of working in a busy client focussed environment.
The purpose for this role is the overall management of let property for the Oxford portfolio throughout the rental process, beginning at the tenancy start up stage (check in) to the tenancy termination stage (check out and deposit release) whilst ensuring the portfolio is handled in a manner that satisfies agreed departmental targets.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- Experience in residential property lettings and property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures and qualified to ARLA I/II standard or equivalent standard of experience
- Experience in the use of residential software programs
- Advance skill in Microsoft Office package
- Presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Desirable experience, skills & knowledge:
- Experience of the Oxford and surrounding areas residential lettings property market
- Experience of block management
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- The ability to take the initiative
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Relationship management
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- A passion and drive to succeed
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £28,000 dependent on the level of experience. A car allowance will also be provided for the successful candidate.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.