Property Manager – Estate Agency – Battersea
Permanent Battersea, London | £30k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2015-05-19 19 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2015
This leading independent estate agency with a well located office on Northcote Road, Battersea, London SW11 is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager. To be considered for this role you will need to have had a minimum of about 12-18 months experience working within a similar role. This will be a varied role with an element of lettings administration and the property portfolio will be c. 120 to 150 properties.
The duties of this role are varied but will include the following:
- General maintenance of properties
- Posting contractor invoices on company’s software
- Arranging gas certificates and EPC for new properties
- Carrying out pre-tenancy works prior to move in
- Registering deposits with DPS within required time frame
- Prepare and issue move in documents to tenants and Landlord
- Carrying out property inspections
- Preparing property inspection report with photos
- General administration duties
The company is flexible with regards to salary as this will very much depend on the experience level of the individual but as a guide figure the basic salary will be c. £30,000 or possibly more. You will be expected to work from 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and to be considered you will also need to be a car owner/driver as you will get involved in property inspections.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org