Property Manager – Chelsea Riverside Residential Estate Agency
Permanent Battersea, London | £30k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2015-06-22 22 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2015
This prestigious estate agency based in Chelsea has an excellent reputation for quality and service, and is one of the market leaders in this area. The office specialises in the SW3 and SW10 postcodes as well as several prime riverside developments. They are currently looking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join their property management team.
Working in their recently refurbished, ground floor riverside office in Battersea, the successful candidate will be looking after approximately 125 properties personally and will be able to develop the portfolio & enhance the superb relationships the company has with their clients. Best practice and advice is paramount as most of their clients are long standing.
The key duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting with the management of the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and clients
- Assisting with the management of all property maintenance issues – liaising with Landlords and negotiating with contractors for works to be carried out on properties
- Arranging inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
- Liaising with independent inventory company and front office staff to ensure a smooth check in /out process
- Arranging and carrying out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required
- Managing all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants
- Assisting with the management of front office dealing with face to face, telephone & e-mail enquiries
- Demonstrating high standards of professionalism at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 12 months relevant experience in London
- Excellent personal organisational skills
- A desire to want to grow the company & provide outstanding customer service
- Good attention to detail and not be afraid to go the extra mile!
- Good knowledge of Chelsea and the surrounding areas would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Competent in IT; knowledge of working with software packages would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package. The basic on offer will range from £30,000 to £32,000 depending on the level of experience, and the working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 10am to 3pm one Saturday per month. If you work a Saturday, a half day in lieu will be given.
In addition the directors are keen to develop and support the staff offering continuous personal development, ongoing training and career progression. They will also support the successful application to achieve their ARLA qualifications!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com