Property Manager – Central London Residential Portfolio
Permanent Chelsea, London | £26k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2014-10-21 21 October 2014 Closing date for applications: 21 December 2014
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager or Block Manager to manage a small but growing property portfolio for this highly regarded estate agency with offices in central London.
Based in their Chelsea office your duties will include:
- Arranging maintenance repairs and liaising with Tenants, Landlords, Contractors and Building Managers where necessary
- Visiting each property quarterly and provide feedback to Landlords and action any necessary repairs
- Arranging annual gas safety inspections and any other necessary safety checks. Maintaining the database system used by Lettings and Management
- Signing off Landlord statements, invoices and service charges
- New let and end of tenancy administration including overseeing deposit claims.
- General administration and maintaining property files
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally you will be ARLA 1 qualified
- A good understanding of the current Lettings regulations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Good administration skills
- Methodical and thorough
- Work well on your own initiative, but also be a supportive member of the team
- Comfortable dealing with high net worth clients
This position will come with a basic salary of between £26,000 and £30,000 depending on your level of experience and ability. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com