Property Manager – Boutique Estate Agency – London Bridge, London SE1
Permanent London Bridge, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2017-01-11 11 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2017
Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency that has been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new home developments, lofts, warehouses and riverside property for many years now. They have a reputation built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to be based in their well-located office in Borough High Street near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be given in house training and will be well supported by the company directors and this should provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
The Property Manager will run the day-to-day property management as well as being responsible for the Office/Lettings administrative duties, and will include the following:
- Receiving calls from tenants for maintenance
- Logging in to the company’s database / software
- Informing landlords, arranging for contractor quotes and for works to commence
- Ensuring that the relevant works are completed satisfactorily and the clients are informed
- Closing maintenance job sheets once work completed.
- Ordering Gas Safety Renewals
- Liaising with tenants and contractors for visits
- Receiving tenant signed confirmation of receipt and uploading documents.
Property (Utilities etc.)
- Notifying utility providers and council tax department of new tenants
- Ensuring that the utility companies are correct
- Once new tenants have moved into the property and check-in received (If applicable), entering meter readings into database. Same for checkouts
- Emailing the new tenant details to the utility companies and the council.
Basic Lettings administration will include:
- Preparing ASTs
- Referencing Tenants
- Helping to build property portfolio.
Property Manager specification:
- Experience in Facilities Management and/or Property Management is highly desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Customer service focused
- Lots of common sense and empathy. Proactive, diligent
- Excellent telephone manner
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Competent computer skills
- A ‘happy to help out’ attitude.
The hours of work expected are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm and the salary on offer will very much depend on the level of expertise and experience of the successful candidate but the basic will be in the range of £25,000 to £35,000 along with other career benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.