Property Manager – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Fleet, Surrey
Permanent Fleet, Surrey | £20k to £23k 22500
Job Posted: 2017-04-26 26 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 June 2017
A great opportunity has become available for a Property Manager at an award winning independent estate agency based in Fleet, Surrey.
To be considered for the role, the candidate should have some experience within the field and an enthusiastic and confident approach with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities for a Property Manager:
- Managing hard and soft copy data, emails and ensuring all client files are updated
- Dealing with Landlords and Tenants queries, verbally and in written form
- Preparing agreements for the Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Booking in inventories, gas safety certificates and professional cleaning on properties
- Raising works order and process invoices
- Undertake inspection visits.
- Attentive to detail
- Communication and negotiation
- A professional manner
- Must be confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Full UK clean driving licence.
The salary for this role is in the region of £20,000 to £22,500 depending on experience. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.