Property Manager at this successful independent Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Surrey
Permanent Hampton Hill, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-12-15 15 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2020
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the team at their busy office based in Hampton Hill. The main purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on financial, legal and rental issues along with any maintenance matters.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience within a Property Management role, along with a friendly, outgoing personality to fit in with our client’s lovely team.
This role will involve the following:
- Submitting and monitoring the tenants’ references
- Tenancy agreement drafting
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or address documents are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property
- Maintaining your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiating renewals and completing property visits
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration duties
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections.
The salary provided for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.